This recipe was a hit thanks to one of the members from our clean eating crock-pot group! Simmer this meal all day and have an easy delicious meal the whole family will enjoy.
- 1 can of light coconut milk
- 3 tsp of curry powder
- 1 package of boneless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- 3 medium sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 6 carrot sticks peeled and sliced into 2″ coins
- 1 small onion chopped
- salt and pepper over top
- whisk together the curry powder and coconut milk in the base of the slow cooker
- add chicken thighs (or breasts if you prefer), sweet potatoes and carrots and toss with the coconut milk.
- sprinkle with salt and pepper
- set the slow-cooker on low for 8 hours
- serve slow cooker sweet potato and chicken curry over brown rice