Here’s a healthified version of a classic treat!
¼ cup dark chocolate morsels
2 scoops of clean protein powder(I use Chocolate Shakeology)
1 Tbsp. psyllium husk powder (substitute for ground flax seed)
½ cup pumpkin puree
6 tsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter, divided use (get the DIY recipe here)
1. Prepare twelve mini muffin cups by lining with muffin papers.
2. Place morsels in microwave-safe container. Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds; stir; microwave for an additional 30 to 45 seconds or until just melted. Do not overcook. Set aside.
3. Place protein powder, psyllium husk(or ground flax), and pumpkin in a food processor. Pulse until it forms a dough.
4. Divide dough into 12 small balls; place each ball in a muffin cup. Press dough down into a flat disk with a depression in the middle. Place ½ tsp. peanut butter in each depression.
5. Drizzle melted morsels evenly over each peanut butter cup; spread to create a thin chocolate layer on top.
6. Freeze for 30 minutes, or until chocolate hardens.
*recipe from BB Blog