My kids thought I had gone a bit mad when I offered them a popsicle for BREAKFAST! But I figured it’s like a yogurt bowl…frozen.
Here’s my breky pops:
- 1 med/large banana (or 2 small)
- 1 Cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup strawberry keifer (for those probiotic goodness and extra kid-approved flavour)
- 1/2 Cup dry cereal or granola (I like to use Sally’s or Natures path-Love Crunch)
- In the bowl of your mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the banana on medium until mashed and smooth (approximately 1 minute).
- Slowly add in yogurt and milk. Continue mixing until blended. Add the cereal and stir by hand to avoid crushing it.
- Pour into popsicle molds. Freeze 8 hours until solid.
- Use any combination of flavoured keifer (try mango or vanilla) and cereal- the possibilities are endless!
- Yield will vary according to size of popsicle molds.