- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 T coconut palm sugar*
- 6 T nut butter of choice (I used almond or sunflower butter)
- 2 T pure maple syrup (can sub for brown rice syrup, honey)
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips/white chocolate chips etc
- 1/4 cup dairy free milk of choice**
- For the Greek yogurt glaze:
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your oat flour, cocoa powder and coconut palm sugar and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, heat the nut butter and maple syrup until melted and pour into the dry mixture. Mix until fully incorporated. Using a tablespoon, add the dairy free milk of choice until a thick batter is formed. Stir through the chocolate chips/add ins of choice and form into small bite sized balls. Place on a lined plate and refrigerate.
- While the fudge bites are firming up, in a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt with confectioner’s sugar until a fine glaze is formed. Once bites have firmed up, coat lightly with the glaze and refrigerate for half an hour, or until the glaze has firmed up.
Notes- Omit the coconut palm sugar if you use the glaze
*recipe from super healthy kids