Summer is here (YAY!!) and with it comes the craving for those summery drinks by the pool. This Piña Colada recipe is a healthy version of the tropical cocktail that still tastes like sweet, sunny summertime.
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology*
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup 100% pineapple juice
- ½ tsp. pure coconut extract
- ½ cup ice (add more to taste)
- Place water, pineapple juice, coconut extract, Shakeology, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
*I use Shakeology but you could sub out for another clean nutrient dense protein powder of your choice.