Do you love avocado’s? Avocado-lovers, meet your new favorite salad dressing. This creamy, Southwestern-styled salad dressing coats every bite of salad with the flavor of rich avocado. A little bit of Greek yogurt gives it a consistency similar to ranch or Thousand Island dressing… but with healthier fat and a boost of protein. It’s a good way not to ruin a healthy salad with an unhealthy dressing. Perfect for those summer salads!
- 1 ripe medium avocado, cut into cubes
- ½ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 9 fresh parsley sprigs, chopped
- Place avocado, yogurt, garlic, onion, lemon juice, and parsley in a blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
*recipe from BB Blog