Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, divided
- 1 cup pitted dates, soaked and drained
- 1.5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Combine the almonds, cocoa powder and 1/4 cup of the shredded coconut together in a food processor. Process into a fine powder.
- Add the soaked dates, coconut oil and honey. Pulse until a dough-like consistency forms.
- Roll batter into small bite-sized balls. Then roll each ball through a bowl with the remaining coconut flakes to coat. Betcha can’t eat just one.
- Store in fridge in airtight container. Best served cold. Betcha can’t eat just one.
*Thanks Jenn R for the recipe!*