#TacoTuesday. Tonight’s dinner – fish tacos! Easy, healthy and DELICIOUS!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 lbs white flaky fish (tilapia, cod or mahi mahi)
- 1 head of butter lettuce leaves (tonight I used romaine as that was all I had on hand, kids had it on a whole wheat tortilla…pick your battles, right?)
- 2 cups of shredded cabbage
- Optional toppings- mango,pineapple,avocado additional lime juice
- In small bowl whisk together oil, lime juice garlic and cumin and salt. Place the fish in a shallow dish pour the marinade over the fish to coat.
- Cover and marinate at room temp for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Grill fish covered for 3 minutes on each side until it starts to flake in center.
- Serve the grilled fish a top a lettuce leave with cabbage and additional toppings if desired and a bit of fresh lime juice.
*Recipe from Against All Grain -meals made simple