Breakfast OR Dinner? OR Breakfast for dinner? I’ll let you decide. All I know is this recipe is super yummy and is one of my fav’s!
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sliced cremini or button mushrooms
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 8 eggs
- 3 tablespoons almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast (use 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces pepperoni (nitrate and sugar free)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in an oven proof 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the mushrooms and spinach for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, nutritional yeast, oregano, and sea salt then pour the mixture into the skillet. Remove from the heat and place the tomatoes and pepperoni over top.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through.