We all hear it. Drink MORE water. It seems so simple, right?
Most of us know we should be drinking at least 6 to 8 glasses of water a day! It doesn’t matter if it’s flat or sparkling. Personally, I have started measuring out the amount of water I should drink a day in a pitcher in the fridge. It helps remind me how much water I still need to drink that day. Also, be sure you drink at least 8 ounces of water with each meal. It helps you feel full and keeps you hydrated.
Here are 25 reasons to drink water:
1. Water makes us slimmer
2. It cleanses our kidneys and liver.
3. H2O cures constipation.
4. It is the cheapest fuel for our muscles.
5. Staying hydrated significantly reduces the risk of cancer.
6. Water makes us brighter and more productive.
7. Drinking water boosts our immune system.
8. Proper hydration makes headaches go away.
9. Feeling tired? Drink a glass of water.
10. Water is the body’s transportation system.
11. It keeps our mouth clean and our eyes clear.
12. Insomniacs sleep better.
13. It protects our joints.
14. Water makes us beautiful.
15. Consuming water improves our mood.
16. It dampens the misery of hangovers.
17. The old-fashioned gargling actually works.
18. Water functions as our inner cooling system.
19. It relieves asthma attacks.
20. Water miraculously erases wrinkles.
21. It keeps our heart in mint condition.
22. Feeling bloated? Drink more water. .
23. Water banishes unsightly “cottage cheese” thighs.
24. It is one of the best natural cures for fighting depression.
25. Water is the essence of life. We literally depend on it for survival.
How much water do you drink a day? and how do you remind yourself to?